Microsoft Ads For Landscapers
Unlike Google Ads, advertising on Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) can be much less expensive, but typically results in fewer leads. It's important to mention this upfront because if you're looking for a massive amount of leads, this might not be the platform for you. However, if you want a conservative number of leads, Bing is a great option for your advertising.
Working with a company that specializes in both the landscaping industry and marketing industry will make all the difference in your ad campaign. If you end up with a company that knows nothing about landscaping, you're likely to end up teaching them along the way (costing you time).
That said, if you're wanting to get more clients through Bing Ads, here are some facts in favor of this platform:
- You're going to typically spend significantly less for a lead.
- You can get leads almost instantly.
- You can turn off the campaign whenever you want.
- This is a great way to get exposure if you're on a budget and just getting started.
Tips & Tricks
- How is Ranking Different When Comparing PPC Vs. SEO
- Keeping Balance When Doing SEO
- Is Off-Page SEO Better Than On-Page SEO?
- Difference Between On-Site SEO & Technical SEO
- Finding Popular Keywords on Google
- How to Choose Keywords for SEO
- Podcast 7: Dominate Your Local Market & Scaling
- Podcast 6: Avoid These Landscape Marketing Mistakes
- Podcast 5: Is SEO Dead for Landscapers?
- Podcast 4: Lawn Care Marketing
- Podcast 3: Hiring & Retaining Landscape Employees